Doing without your favorite condiments like cool creamy ranch can be a bummer on the AIP diet. Luckily, there are simple recipes like this one to get you through. If you’re in search of a satisfying AIP ranch dressing recipe, you’re in the right place. This stuff is super easy and fast to make and only requires a few ingredients.
I can eat ranch with pretty much anything so I’m excited to have a good go-to recipe to use. It’s great for salads, dipping veggies or chips, etc.
**Just a quick heads up- this post contains affiliate links which means if you click on them and buy something, I will earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you) to help continue maintaining this site.
AIP Ranch Dressing Ingredients:
- Coconut Cream- Make sure you get one that’s guar gum-free. It’s best if it’s cold because it’ll be thicker. If you can't find a compliant coconut cream, you can use full-fat coconut milk but it’ll be a little thinner.
- Lemon Juice- Just a little bit of lemon juice adds the right amount of tang for this sauce.
- Dried Dill Weed- Dill is a key ingredient in any ranch sauce. Note that dill weed is AIP compliant whereas dill seed is not because it’s a seed.
- Onion Powder- Another simple but important ingredient.
- Garlic Powder- Garlic combined with the other herbs makes for a well rounded ranch-like flavor. Yum!
- Sea Salt- Any sea salt is fine. I like Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
I hope you found this post useful. If you tried this recipe, leave a comment below and let me know what you thought!
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @foodcourage for the latest AIP/Paleo recipes, autoimmune nutrition info, and Food Courage happenings!
If you liked this post, please share it!
AIP Ranch Dressing
- Mix all ingredients together in a small dish and use as desired.1 cup coconut cream (preferably cold), 1/2-1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tsp dried dill weed, 1 tsp onion powder, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp sea salt