85+ AIP Paleo and Autoimmune Gift Ideas 2020
Gift-giving can be a challenging endeavor but also a lot of fun when you find the perfect gift. If you're looking for something for your friend or family member for the holidays, birthday, or other special occasion, hopefully, you will find something wonderful for them here. This post is mostly focused on AIP Paleo and autoimmune-related gift ideas but realistically, many of these gifts would be awesome for pretty much anyone.
I enjoyed putting this list together and I hope you love it!
*Just a quick heads up- this post contains affiliate links which means if you click on them and buy something, I will earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you) to help continue maintaining this site.
Food and Drink
Use food items as stocking stuffers or make a custom gift basket!
Books and Cookbooks
- The Alternative Autoimmune Cookbook, By Angie Alt
- Documentary: The Thyroid Secret
- Breath, The New Science of a Lost Art , By James Nestor
- The Paleo Approach: Reverse Autoimmune Disease and Heal Your Body by Sarah Ballantyne
- The Wim Hof Method, By Wim Hof
- The Autoimmune Wellness Handbook: A DIY Guide to Living Well with Chronic Illness by, Mickey Trescott and Angie Alt
- A Simple Guide to the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol by Eileen Laird
- The Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook by Mickey Trescott
- The Nutrient-Dense Kitchen: 125 Autoimmune Paleo Recipes for Deep Healing and Vibrant Health by Mickey Trescott
- Meditation for Beginners: How to Meditate Deeply & Quickly
- Advanced Reflexology Certificate Course (3 CEU)
- Just Breathe 101 Essential Details for Breathing Management
To give it as a gift: At checkout, you will be asked to provide a recipient's email address and gift message.
You can choose the date you’d like the gift sent and you’ll only pay for the first subscription period. After that, it’s up to your friend/family member to add his or her own payment method. You’ll be sent a confirmation email once your order is complete.
If you liked the post, you may also like:
AIP Reintroduction Guide
Conclusion: I hope this post was useful and that you found something you liked! If you enjoyed it, please share it!
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @foodcourage for the latest AIP/Paleo recipes and Food Courage happenings!