Gift-giving can be a challenging endeavor but also a lot of fun when you find the perfect gift. If you're looking for something for your friend or family member for the holidays, birthday, or other special occasion, hopefully, you will find something wonderful for them here. This post is mostly focused on AIP Paleo and autoimmune-related gift ideas but realistically, many of these gifts would be awesome for pretty much anyone.
I enjoyed putting this list together and I hope you love it!
*Just a quick heads up- this post contains affiliate links which means if you click on them and buy something, I will earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you) to help continue maintaining this site.
Food and Drink
Use food items as stocking stuffers or make a custom gift basket!
- Honey and Cinnamon Tigernut Butter
- Birthright On The Go Bone Broth Cups
- EAT G.A.N.G.S.T.E.R // "Cut-Out" Sugar Cookie Mix
- Date Lady // Pure Date Syrup
- Jack's Paleo Kitchen // Sugar Cookie Dough
- Autoimmune Tea Blends
- Primal Palate AIP Seasoning Packets: Garlic and Herb, Super Gyro, Breakfast Blend, Ginger Snap, French Onion, Garden Ranch
- Sweet Potato Awesome AIP Sampler (Use the code "foodcourage" for a 10% discount)
- Sweet Potato Awesome Super Sampler (Use the code "foodcourage" for a 10% discount)
Books and Cookbooks
- The Alternative Autoimmune Cookbook, By Angie Alt
- Documentary: The Thyroid Secret
- Breath, The New Science of a Lost Art , By James Nestor
- The Paleo Approach: Reverse Autoimmune Disease and Heal Your Body by Sarah Ballantyne
- The Wim Hof Method, By Wim Hof
- The Autoimmune Wellness Handbook: A DIY Guide to Living Well with Chronic Illness by, Mickey Trescott and Angie Alt
- A Simple Guide to the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol by Eileen Laird
- The Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook by Mickey Trescott
- The Nutrient-Dense Kitchen: 125 Autoimmune Paleo Recipes for Deep Healing and Vibrant Health by Mickey Trescott
- The Hashimoto's Self Management Program
- SAD to AIP in SIX
- The Autoimmune Intervention Mastery Course with Dr. Terry Wahls
- Paleo on the Go: use the code "foodcourage" at checkout to save $15
- Wild Zora: Save 15% using this link
- Shop AIP
- US Wellness Meats: $25 $50 $75 $100
- Sounds True
- Sweet Apricity
- Paleo Angel
- Primal Palate
To give it as a gift: At checkout, you will be asked to provide a recipient's email address and gift message.
You can choose the date you'd like the gift sent and you'll only pay for the first subscription period. After that, it's up to your friend/family member to add his or her own payment method. You'll be sent a confirmation email once your order is complete.
- Paleo Magazine
- Simply AIP Food Boxes
- Kindle Unlimited Kindle Unlimited 6, 12, and 24-month membership plans. *Membership plans are giftable- Just click add a Gift Receipt" during checkout.
Audible Subscription: Click "Give someone the Gift of Audible" just below the "start free trial button"
- Anne Marie Skin Care Gift Sets Holiday Sale! Save 25% Off Full Size Products, Accessories, and Bundles Code GIFTINTIME
- Anne Marie E-Gift Certificates (starting at $10)
- Balm of Gilead Manuka Honey Sticks (Lip Balm)
- Balm of Gilead // Moisturizing Wild Orchard Cherry Lip Balm
- Balm of Gilead // Brazilian Tangerine & Vanilla Butter Balm
Get it on Amazon
If you liked the post, you may also like:
AIP Reintroduction Guide
Conclusion: I hope this post was useful and that you found something you liked! If you enjoyed it, please share it!
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @foodcourage for the latest AIP/Paleo recipes and Food Courage happenings!